HEALTH AND SAFETY
We remain committed to meeting or exceeding all public health mandates relating to COVID and to protecting our employees and guests. We appreciate your patience as our procedures evolve to meet new rules. Starting September 22 we are changing our procedures to comply with the latest public health mandates. Please enjoy your visit to our card room.
Use of Facial Coverings:
- Our staff continues to wear face coverings.
- All Guests must wear face coverings.*
- Guests who present proof of vaccination or a negative test taken within three days of entry may briefly lower their masks inside when consuming a beverage purchased from or provided by us from the concession stand.
Consuming Food or Beverages (Patrons):
· Eating in the bar, lobby, or on the gaming floor is not allowed. This includes snacks.
· Any customer may eat in our outdoor dining area.
· Customers who are vaccinated or who have a negative COVID test taken in the last three days may eat or drink in the indoor restaurant and may consume beverages from the concession stand at the gaming tables or while waiting in the lobby.
· Customers who are vaccinated or who have a negative COVID test taken in the last three days may purchase snacks and beverages from the concession stand located near the bar, but the bar will be closed for seating, dining, and ordering.
· Food and beverages can still be ordered from servers but they must be served in either the restaurant or the outside eating area and may not be brought into the lobby, bar, or gaming area.
· Customers are asked to only lower their mask briefly while drinking.
· Persons who are not vaccinated should remain six feet apart even outdoors, unless wearing a mask.
· Food and beverages that are not purchased from us may be consumed only in the outdoor dining area. They may not be brought into the building.
· The restaurant, concession stand, and take away service are for gaming patrons only.
Please do not come to our facility if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Prior to beginning every shift, all employees must complete a pre-check to ensure they are ready and able to work. Our vendors are also taking precautions for all their onsite employees that enter our facility.
Enhanced cleaning measures:
We continue to observe elevated cleaning and sanitizing protocols. ________________
*Face Coverings, Exceptions:
(1) Persons with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a face covering. This includes persons with a medical condition for whom wearing a face covering could obstruct breathing or who are unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove a face covering without assistance. (2) Persons who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
A customer that is not able to wear a face covering under these exemptions must supply a doctor’s note to that effect. Persons exempted from wearing a face covering due to a medical condition will be required to wear a clear face shield with a drape on the bottom edge, unless the doctor’s note states that their condition does not permit it. If a person cannot wear a face shield, then the Casino may take other steps to mitigate the risk to staff and other patrons. After receiving a request for a reasonable modification, the Shift Manager or other designated Casino floor personnel will speak with the customer to find a solution that meets ADA requirements, provided that the reasonable accommodation(s) would not create unreasonable risk of harm or danger to other guests or employees. If the individual’s presence would result in a “direct threat” to the health and safety of others, which cannot be eliminated with reasonable accommodation, then the accommodation cannot be made.