Applications must be submitted through email with the Job Position in the Subject Line. Please do not call.
Please use our Employment Application to attach to your email unless you are unable to access or use a pdf form. Employment Application The email address is in the description below.
We pride ourselves on having the Best Casino Staff in the Bay Area.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to become part of a team that provides the highest standards in service. Every employee matters to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer, pay competitive wages with benefits, and provide job training for select entry level positions. Dealers should have previous casino experience or have completed adequate training from a casino dealer training school. You must be 21 years of age. In addition to any required certifications, there will be a full criminal background check performed by the Contra Costa County Sheriff’s department in order for employees to obtain a valid work permit required for employment.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Some of the Benefits
- Medical and vision benefits available for full time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Competitive pay
- 100% No Smoking facility
- Employee meal discounts
- Employee Breakroom and Parking
- Great place to work!
- Prospective applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Dealers should have previous casino experience or have completed adequate training from a casino dealer training school.
- All positions require a work permit issued by the Contra Costa Sheriff’s Department. The permit fee is currently $167, which covers the cost of fingerprinting, background check, and the County Permit. Photographs are an additional cost. This process usually takes about a week for food and beverage positions and two to three weeks for all gaming positions, but may be longer. County Permits must be renewed annually, at a cost of $25 per year.
- Convictions for felonies and certain misdemeanors are grounds for denial, revocation, or suspension of a cardroom work permit.
- Prospective applicants must be available to work any shift, including weekends and holidays. Shifts may vary depending on our business needs. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The California Grand Casino is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, color, creed, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Food and Beverage:
Kitchen Staff (Cooks and Dishwashers)
Executive Chef/Food and Beverage Manager
Board / Front Desk (Greeting and Seating Customers)
Chip Runner (Bringing Chips to Customers and Assisting Operations)
Customer Relations Agent (Including Security and Surveillance Duties)
Propositional Poker Players (Props)
Cage Cashier (Teller and Customer Transactions)
Floor Persons (Monitoring Games and Customer Issues)
Pai Gow Poker and EZ Baccarat Dealer
Poker and Table Games Dealer (Must Deal Both)
Shift Manager (Responsible for Operations on a Shift)
General Maintenance Coordinator
Shuffler Service and Maintenance
Surveillance Service and Maintenance
Count Room Associate
Janitorial, Valet Parking Services, and External Security Guards are provided by independent companies.